Ticket & Matchday Info | Pinergy Schools Senior Cup Final
13th March 2023 By The Editor
Find the latest ticket, travel and event information here for the Pinergy Munster Schools Senior Cup final where Christian Brothers College, Cork take on Presentation Brothers College, Cork on Tuesday March 14th (KO 2pm).
Find full event information for the match below:
Buy tickets online here.
Tickets will be available to purchase at both ends of the ground from 12.30pm on match day up until kick-off, subject to availability.
Ticket Prices are as follows:
Junior Terrace (16 or under): €10
Adult Terrace: €12
Family Terrace (2 adults and 2 juniors): €30*
* The family ticket is an online offer only and is subject to availability.
Please note that there is unreserved seating in the West Stand.
There is a no bag policy in operation for this event. Supporters are advised not to bring bags to the ground as they will not be permitted to access with them and there are no storage facilitate available.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 12:30pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
Food concessions at either end of the West Stand will also serve a variety of hot food to supporters.
Rolling Rebels will serve food at the Sunday’s Well entrance and there will be a coffee outlet available at the Dolphin entrance.
• This is a non-alcohol event. Alcohol will not be available within the stadium. No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol, glass or soft drink containers.
• Please note that there are certain items which are prohibited by the ground regulations, these include but are not limited to, alcohol, flares, smokebombs, thunderflashes. Anyone found in possession of these items on match day will have them removed and may be ejected from the stadium as per the ground regulations.
• Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations
• There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
• Gardaí will also be on duty at the ground on match day.
Your free copy of the digital match programme will be available on the Munster Rugby website from Tuesday morning.
We take a look at both squads and the path they have taken to reach the final of this season’s Pinergy Munster Schools Boys Senior Cup.
Read our match preview as we look back on the performances of the two finalists in the competition so far.
CBC: Benjamin Lynch, Christopher Barrett, Alex O’Connell, Gavin O’Riordan, Conor Foley, Charlie Patrick O’Shea, Jack Casey; Sam Loftus (c), Stephen O’Shaughnessy, Denis O’Callaghan, Conor Kennelly, Michael Foy, Mark Skelly, Odhran Prenter, Daniel Rock.
Replacements: George Good, Cian Walsh, Harry Foster, Michael Doyle, Johnny O’Shea, Joseph Barrett, Jack O’Callaghan, Evan Cahill Murphy, Ronan O’Keeffe, Leo O’Leary.
PBC: Ben O’Connor, James Wixted, Gene O’Leary Kareem, James O’Leary, Tom Coughlan, Harry Murphy, Liam Tuohy; Maurice Minogue, Michael O’Sullivan, Thomas McCarthy, Daniel Noonan, Cian Murphy, Fionn Roussel, Alexander Alderson, Rory O’Shaughnessy (c).
Replacements: Max Dillon, George O’Keeffe, Peter Wall, Oscar Squires, Rueben Skuse, Daniel Foley, Oscar Nangle, Scott Kelleher, John Wigginton Barrett, Luke Sisk O’Mahony.
Traffic & Travel
Supporters are encouraged to use public transport to access Musgrave Park. If you are coming from the city centre, the 203 bus from Patrick Street stops at Musgrave Park on the Pearse Road end.
Munster Rugby will provide parking free of charge in the Black Ash Park and Ride Car Park to all supporters on match day. The car park is a short walk from Musgrave Park. Supporters are encouraged to use this car park if they intend to bring their car into the area.
Parking is not available at Musgrave Park.
Any cars blocking entrances will be towed. As Musgrave Park is located in a residential area, we request that you respect the local residents at all times.
Weather in Cork
Dry, sunny, highs of 8°.
This game will be live streamed by Munster Rugby’s Official Media Partner, the Irish Examiner, on https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.