The Bank of Ireland Munster Rugby Summer Camps are back for Summer 2021 with 22 venues throughout the province (please see below for your nearest venue).
The ongoing impact of Covid-19 means that there will be some changes to how our Summer Camps will operate this year. Our key focus however remains to provide a safe and fun environment for children and coaches alike. Please note that places are limited.
After booking your child’s place you will be emailed an Information Pack outlining all relevant details and procedures for attending your camp (including Covid-19 protocols).
Camp places are available for boys and girls from 6 years old to 12 years old.
Each camp takes place over one week (Monday through to Friday inclusive) between 9:30am and 1:00pm.
The cost is €80 per child.
Each participant will receive an official Summer Camp Pack comprising an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Draw-String Bag and Mouth Guard.
Summer Camps will be offered on a modified basis and there will be changes to the rugby activities offered as necessary in accordance with Government and HSE guidelines at the time of the camp.
A daily Covid-19 Health Declaration form must be completed for all attendees.
The Camps will be managed and run by fully accredited IRFU Mini Rugby coaches. All Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process required to comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age-grade rugby.
To book your preferred venue, you will be asked to register with Easy Payments Plus to ensure secure payment. Please click here for more details or click the button below.
All bookings must be completed online. There will be no walk-in bookings this year.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Venues & Dates
Week 1: Monday 5th July – Friday 9th July
Week 2: Monday 12th July – Friday 16th July
Week 3: Monday 19th July – Friday 23rd July
Week 4: Monday 26th July – Friday 30th July
Week 5: Monday 2nd August – Friday 6th August
Week 6: Monday 9th August – Friday 13th August
Week 7: Monday 16th August – Friday 20th August
Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa: Cork
Week 8: Monday 23rd August – Friday 27th August
Old Crescent RFC
Terms & Conditions
▪ Munster Rugby Summer Camps 2021 hours are from 9.30am-1.00pm. Munster Rugby is not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
▪ Children must be aged between 6-12 years.
▪ Payment is considered as acceptance of the booking conditions.
▪ Participants will receive an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Draw-String Bag and Mouth Guard. Due to Covid-19 there will be no exchanging of sizes permitted for T-Shirts.
▪ Cancellations made up to one week before the camp will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
▪ A Covid-19 Health Declaration form must be completed for all attendees prior to arrival each day.
▪ Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for damage to or loss of possessions. We strongly recommend that all valuables are left at home.
▪ Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for any medical expenses incurred as a result of injury obtained on the Munster Rugby Summer Camps. It is understood that all participants take part at their own risk and are required to have their own insurance cover in place.
▪ In the event of any child becoming unwell with suspected Covid-19 symptoms, the parent/guardian will be contacted and asked to collect the child immediately.
▪ If a case of Covid-19 is confirmed, Munster Rugby will follow HSE guidelines and the required actions will be taken, up to and including the camp being cancelled prematurely.
▪ Should a camp be cancelled prematurely, a pro rata refund will be available to attendees reflecting the days missed.
▪ Should a camp be cancelled in line with HSE or Government advice prior to commencing, a full refund will be provided.
▪ Munster Rugby will reserve the right to suspend any child that causes disruption to the camp due to misbehaviour.
▪ Please be aware that your child’s photograph or video image may be taken whilst attending or participating in the camp and may be used by Munster Rugby for camp reports and promoting future Munster Rugby events on the Munster rugby website or social media channels. If you do not wish to give consent regarding the use of your child’s photograph or video image please contact email@example.com and state the same.
▪ Parent/Guardian must be contactable during camp hours.
▪ Munster Rugby reserves the right to cancel, amend, alter, and change any camp or its content without the need for prior notice.