Cork English College, Munster Rugby, UL.
Picture: Keith Wiseman
Cork English College together with Munster Rugby are delighted to run our English & Rugby Camps which take place during the summer months. This two-week programme is open to students between the ages of 13 and 16 years who wish to develop their English language and improve their rugby skills.
Students who participate in this course will experience the combination of language tuition in the mornings and rugby training in the afternoons. They will also have the chance to make new friends from all over the world, learn more about rugby’s values of team work, respect and integrity through the medium of English.
Central to this programme is ensuring that rugby skills are taught in a safe and controlled manner.
The camps include:
- 20 lessons of English language tuition weekly
- Full-board accommodation with host family or in university residence
- One full-day tour weekly
- Evening social and cultural activities
- 25 hours of rugby training with Munster Club
- Weekly assessment by teachers
- Entrance on tours included in price
- Meet Munster Players
- End of Course Diploma
- Tour of Thomond Park Stadium
- Possibility of sitting the T.I.E examination
- Transfers to and from Cork Airport
- Group leader free with 12 Students