Sub Pro Fitness Coach
10th December 2007 By Munster Rugby
The Irish Rugby Football Union is looking to appoint a Fitness Coach to work with the sub-professional players within our Munster office. This is an exciting and challenging position which will play a critical role in on-going development of the fitness of players within the Province.
- A strong interest and background with qualifications in the area of sport fitness
- Previous experience in working with team players
- Strong communication, motivational and organisational skills
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- A strong commitment to a professional and team-based work ethic