2022 Bank Of Ireland Munster Rugby Summer Camps
31st March 2022 By The Editor
The Bank of Ireland Munster Rugby Summer Camps are back for Summer 2022 with 22 venues throughout the province (please see below for your nearest venue).
Our Summer Camps will operate in accordance with any Government and HSE Covid-19 guidelines that are in effect at the time of the camp. As always our key focus remains to provide a safe and fun environment for children and coaches alike.
After booking your child’s place you will be emailed an Information Pack outlining all relevant details and procedures for attending your camp.
Camp places are available for boys and girls from 6-years-old to 12-years-old.
Each camp takes place over one week (Monday through to Friday inclusive) between 9:30am and 1:00pm.
The cost is €80 per child. Additional children from the same family can attend for the discounted rate of €70 per child.
Each participant will receive an official Summer Camp Pack comprising an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Draw-String Bag and Mouth Guard.
The Camps will be managed and run by fully accredited IRFU Mini Rugby coaches. All Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process required to comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age grade rugby.
To book your preferred venue, you will be asked to register with Easy Payments Plus to ensure secure payment. All bookings must be completed online. Please click here for more details or click the button below.
For any more information please contact email@example.com
Venues & Dates
Week 1: Monday 4th July – Friday 8th July
Week 2: Monday 11th July – Friday 15th July
Week 3: Monday 18th July – Friday 22nd July
Week 4: Monday 25th July – Friday 29th July
Week 5: Monday 1st August – Friday 5th August
Week 6: Monday 8th August – Friday 12th August
Week 7: Monday 15th August – Friday 19th August
Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa: Cork
Week 8: Monday 22nd August – Friday 26th August
Old Crescent RFC
Terms & Conditions
- Munster Rugby Summer Camps 2022 hours are from 9.30am-1.00pm. Munster Rugby is not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Children must be aged between 6-12 years.
- Payment is considered as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Participants will receive an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Draw-String Bag and Mouth Guard.
- Cancellations made up to one week before the camp will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for damage to or loss of possessions. We strongly recommend that all valuables are left at home.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for any medical expenses incurred as a result of injury obtained on the Munster Rugby Summer Camps. It is understood that all participants take part at their own risk and are required to have their own insurance cover in place.
- In the event of any child becoming unwell with suspected Covid-19 symptoms, the parent/guardian will be contacted and asked to collect the child immediately.
- If a case of Covid-19 is confirmed, Munster Rugby will follow HSE guidelines and the required actions will be taken, up to and including the camp being cancelled prematurely.
- Should a camp be cancelled prematurely, a pro rata refund will be available to attendees reflecting the days missed.
- Should a camp be cancelled in line with HSE or Government advice prior to commencing, a full refund will be provided.
- Munster Rugby will reserve the right to suspend any child that causes disruption to the camp due to misbehaviour.
- Please be aware that your child’s photograph or video image may be taken whilst attending or participating in the camp and may be used by Munster Rugby for camp reports and promoting future Munster Rugby events on the Munster rugby website or social media channels. If you do not wish to give consent regarding the use of your child’s photograph or video image please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state the same.
- Parent/Guardian must be contactable during camp hours.
- Munster Rugby reserves the right to cancel, amend, alter, and change any camp or its content without the need for prior notice.
- All data collected is to facilitate and organise the attending participants. We may disclose your personal data to other stakeholders of our association and third parties for the purpose of organising the summer camps. Munster Rugby is the Data Controller of your personal data and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing the personal data that you provide in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way. Munster Rugby will retain your personal data for the duration of the summer camp and in line with our retention period. You have several rights around the processing of your personal data which can be consulted at www.dataprotection.ie. If you have any concerns about the way your Personal Data is being used or processed by Munster Rugby, please contact our Data Protection Executive at email@example.com