2023 Bank Of Ireland Munster Rugby Summer Camps
31st March 2023 By The Editor
The Bank of Ireland Munster Rugby Summer Camps return for Summer 2023 with 23 venues throughout the province (please see below for your nearest venue).
Munster Rugby Summer Camps are open to boys and girls aged from 6 to 12 years old.
After booking your child’s place you will be emailed an Information Pack outlining all relevant details and procedures for attending your camp.
Each camp takes place over one week (Monday through to Friday inclusive) between 9:30am and 1:00pm.
The cost is €80 per child. Additional children from the same family can attend for the discounted rate of €70 per child.
Each participant will receive an official Summer Camp Pack comprising an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Draw-String Bag and Mouth Guard.
The Camps will be managed and run by fully accredited IRFU Mini Rugby coaches. All Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process required to comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age grade rugby.
To book your preferred venue, you will be asked to register with Easy Payments Plus to ensure secure payment. All bookings must be completed online. Please click here for more details or click the button below.
For any more information please contact email@example.com
Venues and Dates
Week 1: Monday 3rd July – Friday 7th July
Week 2: Monday 10th July – Friday 14th July
Week 3: Monday 17th July – Friday 21st July
Week 4: Monday 24th July – Friday 28th July
Week 5: Monday 31st July – Friday 4th August
Week 6: Monday 7th August – Friday 11th August
SETU Arena, Waterford
Week 7: Monday 14th August – Friday 18th August
Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa: Cork
Week 8: Monday 21st August – Friday 25th August
Old Crescent RFC
Terms & Conditions
- Munster Rugby Summer Camps 2023 hours are from 9.30am-1.00pm. Munster Rugby is not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Children must be aged between 6-12 years.
- Payment is considered as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Participants will receive an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Draw-String Bag and Mouth Guard.
- Cancellations made up to one week before the camp will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for damage to or loss of possessions. We strongly recommend that all valuables are left at home.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for any medical expenses incurred as a result of injury obtained on the Munster Rugby Summer Camps. It is understood that all participants take part at their own risk and are required to have their own insurance cover in place.
- Munster Rugby will reserve the right to suspend any child that causes disruption to the camp due to misbehaviour.
- Please be aware that your child’s photograph or video image may be taken whilst attending or participating in the camp and may be used by Munster Rugby for camp reports and promoting future Munster Rugby events on the Munster rugby website or social media channels. If you do not wish to give consent regarding the use of your child’s photograph or video image please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state the same.
- Parent/Guardian must be contactable during camp hours.
- Munster Rugby reserves the right to cancel, amend, alter, and change any camp or its content without the need for prior notice.
- All data collected is to facilitate and organise the attending participants. We may disclose your personal data to other stakeholders of our association and third parties for the purpose of organising the summer camps. Munster Rugby is the Data Controller of your personal data and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing the personal data that you provide in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way. Munster Rugby will retain your personal data for the duration of the summer camp and in line with our retention period. You have several rights around the processing of your personal data which can be consulted at www.dataprotection.ie. If you have any concerns about the way your Personal Data is being used or processed by Munster Rugby, please contact our Data Protection Executive at email@example.com