Matchday Information For Clayton Hotels Schools Senior Cup Final
16th March 2018 By The Editor
Find the latest ticket, travel and event information here for the Clayton Hotels Munster Schools Senior Cup final where Christian Brothers College, Cork take on Glenstal Abbey School, Limerick on Sunday 18 March (kick-off 4pm).
Tickets are sold on a general access basis for this fixture.
Adults – €10
Student/Junior/OAP Terrace – €5
Family Pack – €25 (2 adults & 3 junior)
Tickets can be purchased from the Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park ticket offices or on the gate from 14:30 on matchday.
Please note that there is unreserved seating in the West Stand.
Please note that there is a no bag policy in operation for this event. Supporters are advised not to bring bags to the ground as they will not be permitted to access with them and there are no storage facilitate available.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 2:30pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
Food offerings will be available at the Dolphin entrance where wood fired pizza will be served.
At the Sundays Well entrance on the South East Corner, O’Flynn’s Sausages will be available.
Food concessions at either end of the West Stand will also serve a variety of hot food to supporters.
- This is a non-alcohol event. Alcohol will not be available within the stadium. No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol, glass or soft drink containers.
- Please note that there are certain items which are prohibited by the ground regulations, these include but are not limited to, alcohol, flares, smokebombs, thunderflashes. Anyone found in possession of these items on match day will have them removed and may be ejected from the stadium as per the ground regulations.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
- Gardaí will also be on duty at the ground on matchday.
Traffic & Travel
Supporters are encouraged to use public transport to access Irish Independent Park. Irish Independent Park is located between Pearse Rd. and Tramore Road in Ballyphehane, Cork and the number 3 bus operates from Patrick St. (around the corner from Parnell Place) to Ballyphehane. The city bus-stop is located outside Brown Thomas and there is a bus-stop right outside the Dolphin entrance of Irish Independent Park on Pearse Rd.
Munster Rugby provide parking free of charge in the Black Ash Park and Ride Car Park to all supporters. The car park will open from 3pm to 6pm and is a short walk from Irish Independent Park.
Any cars blocking entrances will be towed. As Irish Independent Park is located in a residential area, we request that you respect the local residents at all times.
Weather in Cork
Sunny with showers, highs of 4 degrees.
This game will be broadcast live on eir Sport.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.