Vacancy: Physiotherapist To Senior Squad
29th August 2012 By jess
Munster Rugby is currently accepting applications for the role of Physiotherapist to the Senior Squad.
The Physiotherapist will deliver best practice sports physiotherapy services to the Munster Squad based in Limerick, in partnership with the Provincial Physiotherapist and Doctor(s).
The Physiotherapist will also liaise and work with medical, fitness and coaching staff on all physiotherapy related issues within the Munster Squad.
This is a 2 year fixed term position and the successful candidate will have:
- Chartered physiotherapist degree or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years post graduate experience as team physiotherapist to a professional sports team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work well within a team environment;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Excellent computer skills
- A post-graduate qualification in sports and/or musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports science
If you would like to apply for this position please e-mail a detailed letter of application along with an up-to-date Curriculum Vita to Claire Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm Thursday 13th September 2012.
Munster Rugby is an equal opportunities employer.