The Cork venue is one of two Munster Rugby stadiums, with Thomond Park in Limerick the other.
The stadium is situated between Tramore Road and Pearse Road in Ballyphehane. Access is possible from both roads and entrances are more commonly known as the Sundays Well entrance (Tramore Rd.) servicing the South East terraces, and the Dolphin entrance (Pearse Rd.) servicing the North West terraces and the West stand.
Musgrave Park Stats:
• The latest upgrade works were carried out between June 2014 to January 2015 by BAM.
• The new stand is 100m long and sits neatly between existing flood lighting towers.
• The top of West Stand is approx. 14m above pitch level - the same height as 3 stacked double decker buses.
• 150 tonnes of structural steelwork used
• 2,000m3 of concrete used in new stand foundations and ground floor.
• Approximately 3,500 m2 of cladding used in the roofs and elevations of both stands - half the size of a rugby pitch!
Reaching Cork by car is relatively straightforward as the road system connects all of the large cities.
Main roads serving the city include the N8 from Dublin, N25 from Waterford, N20 from Limerick, N22 from Killarney and the N71 from West Cork.
Musgrave Park is situated in Ballyphehane and is accessible from the South Ring Rd. or through the city.
There is a park and ride facility in operation for Munster matches in the Black Ash Park and Ride, located off the South City Link Rd. and ten minutes walk from the stadium.
Please keep an eye on the website for specific match times and prices in the run-up to a Munster home game.
Iarnroid Eireann, Ireland's National train company operates from Cork's Kent train station and is located on the lower Glanmire Road, 10 minutes walk from the city bus station.
Connections to all major rail-linked towns and cities can be made from Kent Station.
More details on the Irish rail service can be found at http://www.irishrail.ie/
Bus Eireann provide a nationwide network and service to Cork.
The Cork city bus station is located at Parnell Place. Musgrave Park is located between Pearse Rd. and Tramore Road in Ballyphehane, Cork and the number 3 bus operates from Patrick St. (around the corner from Parnell Place) to Ballyphehane. The city bus-stop is located outside Brown Thomas and there is a bus-stop right outside the Dolphin entrance of Musgrave Park on Pearse Rd.
Further timings and information can be found at http://www.buseireann.ie/bubble.php?id=59#cork