Season Tickets | General Sale Now Open
30th April 2019 By The Editor
Munster Rugby are pleased to announce that Season Tickets and MRSC memberships have now gone on public sale.
Tickets and membership can be purchased from the Munster Rugby Ticket Offices in Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park, online here, or by calling 021 4323737.
Click here for an outline of 2019/20 Season Ticket Pricing and Packages.
Season Ticket sales will be open until 4pm on Thursday, May 30 (subject to availability).
Benefits of a Season Ticket
Having a Season Ticket entitles the holder to the following:
- Highest level of discount.
- Kids go free!*
- Transfer the tickets you can’t use to a friend.
- Access to best location within Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park.
- Access to all three home Champions Cup pool games.
- Entitlement to purchase the same seat/terrace for a home Champions Cup quarter-final (if we reach that stage of the competition).
- Access to all home PRO14 games in Thomond Park and/or Irish Independent Park.
- Entitlement to purchase tickets for away games**.
- Entitlement to a discount on additional tickets and reduced booking fee.
* All full MRSC members can bring up to two juniors for FREE to all PRO14 games (excluding Leinster, subject to availability).
** Subject to availability/lottery system.
As always, members will be given two payment options for their MRSC season ticket and membership. See options below:
Option 1: Full payment at the time of renewal.
Members who choose to pay for their season ticket in full at the time of renewals will be offered free entry to any home pre-season games (if scheduled).
Option 2 – 6 Month Installments
1st Payment: At the time of renewal
2nd Payment: May 3
3rd Payment: June 4
4th Payment: July 3
5th Payment: August 6
6th Payment: September 3
May 30 will be strictly enforced as a cut-off point. Any additions after this time will receive an associate member card and move to e-ticketing.