Munster Rugby Season Tickets 2019/20 | Waiting List
13th March 2019 By The Editor
With Munster Rugby Season Tickets at full capacity for the past two years across 10-Year Ticket holders, the Munster Rugby Supporters Club, and the province’s clubs, our ticket office are advising supporters to join a waiting list ahead of the 2019/20 Season Ticket renewal period.
By adding your name to our waiting list you will receive priority access to Season Tickets should they become available after the renewal period (see essential dates here). To join this list, simply fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Benefits of a Season Ticket
Having a Season Ticket entitles the holder to the following:
- Highest level of discount.
- Kids go free!*
- Transfer the tickets you can’t use to a friend.
- Access to best location within Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park.
- Access to all three home European pool games.
- Entitlement to purchase the same seat/terrace for a home Champions Cup quarter-final (if we reach that stage of the competition).
- Access to all home PRO14 games in Thomond Park and/or Irish Independent Park. Entitlement to purchase tickets for away games**.
- Entitlement to a discount on additional tickets and reduced booking fee.
* All full MRSC members can bring up to two juniors for FREE to all PRO14 games (excluding Leinster, subject to availability).
** Subject to availability/lottery system.
How do I keep my current Season Ticket?
All Munster Rugby Supporters Club members and Munster rugby clubs will be given the option to renew their season ticket. See full dates and times of the renewal period here.
Any ticket which is NOT renewed during the required time period will be made available to those on the waiting list.