Ticket and Matchday Info | Munster v Cheetahs
29th August 2018 By The Editor
Guinness PRO14 rugby returns to Thomond Park on Saturday at 5.15pm. Find the latest ticket, travel and match-day information here.
Tickets start from €20 for Adults, and €7 for Juniors and are available to buy:
- online here
- from the Munster Rugby Ticket Offices at Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park
- by calling 061 421103
- from the ticket office in Thomond Park on match day
We welcome the MRSC Choir who will perform before kick off with Limerick soloist Sinead O’Brien. The MRSC Guard of Honour will be present to welcome teams onto the pitch.
Our half time mini rugby display will feature Abbeyfeale RFC v Ballincollig RFC and Bandon RFC v Bantry RFC.
Open from 3.15pm our covered Pavilion in the Fanzone serves as a great pre-match meeting point here in Thomond Park. Meet the players there from 4.30pm, soak up the atmosphere in the Guinness Dug Out Bar and enjoy great food from a selection of vendors.
There will be lots to enjoy in the Fan Zone including the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone which will be open for our younger supporters. Spin South West Spinnis will be on location and our mascot Oscar is looking forward to meeting our younger supporters too.
The Munster Rugby Museum Experience is open from 3.45pm right up to kick off!
The Munster Rugby Stores will be open at the Stadium from 3.15pm you have a choice of 3 locations; the main store and mobile unit in the East Stand and the mobile unit at the West Stand.
Gates open at 3.45pm with all bars and food outlets inside the ground open at the same time. Contactless payments are available at all stadium bars and at selected food outlets in Thomond Park for amounts up to €30.
- No one will be permitted to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink/ water containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations
- There will be stewards and security onsite to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Park and Ride will be in operation from the following locations:
|Drop Off Point
302 Public Bus service from Henry Street runs every 20 mins and has a drop off at Thomond Park. Full bus service details see www.buseireann.ie
Please note there is no parking in the vicinity of Thomond Park.
Weather in Limerick
Cloudy with risk of rain showers and highs of 20 degrees
This game will be broadcast live on eirSport
Thanks for your support.