Treviso & Cheetahs Hospitality Now On Sale
16th August 2017 By The Editor
New season, new competition! Join us as we play our first two games of the Guinness PRO14 against Treviso and South African outfit, The Cheetahs, this September. Make each game even more memorable be availing of top-class hospitality in both Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park.
Following last season’s exploits where Munster reached the Championship final, Rassie Erasmus’ men will hope to go one better this time around and you can be there to support them from the off – against Treviso under Friday Night Lights in Cork on September 1st, and the following Saturday at Thomond Park where Munster host a South African side – The Cheetahs – in the competition for the first time.
Munster v Trevsio, Friday September 1st, Irish Independent Park – KO 7.35pm.
- Reserved match tickets located in the heart of the West Stand
- Access to the exclusive hospitality suite 90 mins pre-match
- One course buffet meal located within Irish Indepenent Park hospitality suite
- Match programme for all guests
- 3 x complimentary drinks within the Hospitality suite
- Munster Rugby player meet & greet pre-match to each table
Price Per Person: €75
Price for Group of 20+: €70
Munster v Cheetahs, Saturday September 9th, Thomond Park – KO 5.15pm.
Avail of hospitality packages located right in the heart of the stadium, either within the famed Thomond Suite or your own private Executive Box.
- Reserved match tickets directly outside the Thomond Suite
- Access to the private Thomond Suite bar pre & post-match
- Live band pre & post-match
- One course buffet meal
- All guests entered into draw for a signed Munster Rugby jersey on the night, drawn by a current player
- Join both teams in the Thomond Suite post-match
Price Per Person: €75pp
Price for Group of 20-49: €70pp (groups of 20+)
Price for Group of 50+: €65pp
Private Executive Box
- 15 match tickets located directly outside your private Executive Box
- Access to private Executive Box 120 mins pre-match
- Option to purchase one or three course meals served within your private Executive Box
- Match programmes for all guests
Price for Executive Box with one course: €1,250
Price for Executive Box with three course: €1,950 (includes €150 bar tab)
For information and booking enquiries on Season 2017/18, please fill in the below form or contact Anthony Morrissey on 087 6202530
[contact-form-7 id=”33964″ title=”Hospitality Contact Form”]