Match Day Information – Munster A v Doncaster Knights
11th January 2017 By Munster Rugby
The latest ticket, travel and matchday information as Munster A welcome Doncaster Knights to Bandon RFC this Friday night at 7pm where they will bid to secure a home quarter final in this season’s British and Irish Cup.
Munster A Head Coach Peter Malone has made 6 changes to his side for the British and Irish Cup game against Doncaster Knights at Bandon RFC with Cian Bohane named as Captain in the place of injured Sammy Arnold. For full team announcement please click here.
MRSC Members and Ten Year ticket holders will receive free entry on production of their season tickets/cards.
Adult – €;10
Junior – €;3
Family Pack – €;20 (2 adults & 2 junior)
Tickets are available to buy:
- Ticketmaster outlets
- Munster Rugby Ticket offices at Irish Independent Park and Thomond Park
- At Bandon RFC from 5:30pm on match day.
A full run down of the match buildup ahead of the game can be seen here.
The gates will be open from 5:30pm, with bars and catering units in the ground open at 5:30pm also.
Bandon RFC minis will play at half-time in the game.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Traffic & Travel
Bandon Rugby Club is located at Old Chapel, just off the N71 on the west side of the town. Supporter parking will be available at Galvin Motors, Tile Haven, the Ash Tree car park and along the N71. Stewards will be on site to assist supporters.
The map below details the clubs location for supporters travelling to the game.
Parking is not available within the grounds of Bandon RFC.
Weather in Bandon
Some cloud cover with periods of sunshine. Highs of 6 degrees.
The Munster Rugby Supporters Club wish to thank you for your continued support.