Vacancy: IRFU Assistant Brand Manager
1st December 2016 By Munster Rugby
The IRFU are inviting applications for the position of Assistant Brand Manager. The Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for assisting the Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to deliver marketing campaigns and initiatives, and ensure rights package delivery to IRFU sponsors and commercial partners.
This position is being offered on a 2 year fixed-term, full time contract basis. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Eoin Ward, HR Generalist (IRFU) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the closing date for applications is strictly 13:00 on Tuesday, 13th December 2016. Please note that interviews will take place on Tuesday, 20th December 2016.
For a full job description, please see below.
The IRFU is an equal opportunities employer
JOB TITLE: Assistant Brand Manager
ROLE & PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for assisting the Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to deliver marketing campaigns and initiatives, and ensure rights package delivery to IRFU sponsors and commercial partners.
Operationally: Marketing & Sponsorship Manager
Functionally: Director of Commercial & Marketing
Marketing & Sponsorship Manager
Director of Commercial & Marketing;
Digital Marketing & Customer Relationship Manager;
National Team Media & Communications Officer;
IRFU Sponsors, Partners & Suppliers;
IRFU Appointed Agencies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have a Degree in Marketing or another relevant business discipline;
- Be highly discreet;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Be able to take their own initiative;
- Be highly adaptable;
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Have Assistant Brand Manager or similar experience;
- Be able to see the big picture;
- Be positive;
- Be able to give and take direction.
- Have experience working in the sports sector.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that allocated IRFU sponsors and partners receive their commercial contractual entitlements as per the various agreements;
- Manage, develop and maintain a strong relationship with IRFU sponsors and partners;
- Assist Marketing & Sponsorship Manager with all commercial, promotional and entertainment activities on international match days as required;
- Assist with sponsor rights delivery on international match days and for the Ulster Bank League;
- Help to co-ordinate professional player appearances for the IRFU commercial programme;
- Represent the IRFU commercial and marketing department at key sponsored events as required.
- Assist Marketing & Sponsorship Manager to manage the effective implementation of the IRFU branding programme across all areas of Irish Rugby;
- Assist Marketing & Sponsorship Manager to deliver marketing campaigns as required for international matches & tournaments delivered by the IRFU such as Women’s Rugby World Cup 2017;
- Liaise with external graphic design agencies, advertising agencies, creative agencies and suppliers on various marketing projects for all areas across the Irish Rugby brand as directed.
- Liaise with the IRFU Rugby Department on related areas;
- Marketing and promotion of the domestic game.