The camps will continue throughout the province over the summer months (please see venues below). The cost is €85 per child. Additional children from the same family can attend for the discounted rate of €75 per child.
Please note there is again an online booking facility in place this year. All Summer Camp details are available here.
Each participant will receive an Official Summer Camp Pack comprising an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Adidas Shorts, Adidas Socks, Adidas Draw-String Bag, Mouth Guard, one Junior ticket to a Munster pre-season match and a Summer Camp Attendance Certificate.
Central to the Munster Rugby Summer Camps philosophy is ensuring the introduction to the game of Rugby in a safe and controlled manner. The Camps will be managed and run by fully accredited I.R.F.U. Mini Rugby coaches. All Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process required to comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age grade rugby.
For further details on Munster Rugby Summer Camps 2013 please email email@example.com
Venues and Dates:
Week 1: Monday 1st - Friday 5th July
Week 2: Monday 8th- Friday 12th July
Kilkee All Weather Facility
Week 3: Monday 15th- 19th July
Corca Dhuibhne RFC
Week 4: Monday 22- 26th July
Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa: Cork
Killarney Community College
Week 5: Monday 29th July- Friday 2nd August
Week 6: Monday 5th - Friday 9th August
Week 7: Monday 12th - Friday 16th August
Newcastle West RFC
Week 8: Monday 19th - Friday 23rd August
Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa: Cork
Old Crescent RFC
Terms and Conditions
- Munster Rugby Summer Camps 2013 hours are from 9.30am-1.30pm.
- Munster Rugby is not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Payment is considered as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Cancellations made up to one week before the camp will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Munster Rugby can not be held liable for damage to or loss of possessions.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for any medical expenses incurred as a result of injury obtained on the Munster Rugby Summer Camps. It is understood that all participants take part at their own risk and are required to have their own insurance cover in place.
- All Munster Rugby Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process and currently comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age grade rugby.
- We strongly recommend that all valuables are left at home.
- Munster Rugby will reserve the right to suspend any child that causes disruption to the camp due to misbehaviour.
- A confirmation letter will be sent by e-mail or post as proof of booking. By signing this form or booking online, you accept that your child may be used in photographic or video material for promotional purposes by Munster Rugby.
- Parent/Guardian must be contactable during camp hours.
- Munster Rugby will use its best endeavours to ensure that professional players attend all camps.
- Munster Rugby reserves the right to cancel, amend, alter and change any camp or its content without the need for prior notice.