11 Dec, 14:35
This week's club notes come from Carrick-on-Suir, Midleton and Shannon rugby clubs.
Developing players' all-round skills and game-understanding with an emphasis on Physical Literacy appropriate to the stages of development of each individual are the key technical, tactical & physical module objectives. The course develops the coach as 'Guide'.
There is no entry requirement; however, priority (where applicable) will be given to participants who were actively involved in coaching Mini Rugby.
• Full course attendance
• Practical demonstration (within course) of safety awareness in skills requiring contact
• Sign-off and awareness of the Child Welfare Policy
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Attend update clinic (4 years)
- Liable to adjustment as required
40 maximum / 15 minimum