30 Jul 14
We catch up with Munster Under 19 second row Seán O'Connor who gives us an insight into the Munster Rugby Talent Camp five week programme at Rockwell College ahead of the Interprovincial series.
Developing players' all-round skills and game-understanding with an emphasis on Physical Literacy appropriate to the stages of development of each individual are the key technical, tactical & physical module objectives. The course develops the coach as 'Guide'.
There is no entry requirement; however, priority (where applicable) will be given to participants who were actively involved in coaching Mini Rugby.
• Full course attendance
• Practical demonstration (within course) of safety awareness in skills requiring contact
• Sign-off and awareness of the Child Welfare Policy
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Attend update clinic (4 years)
- Liable to adjustment as required
40 maximum / 15 minimum