30 Mar 15
The ever popular Munster Rugby Summer Camps are back for summer 2015 and this year we have a special promotion rate of just 75 Euro per child for all those who book before May 1, 2015.
Developing players' all-round skills and game-understanding with an emphasis on Physical Literacy appropriate to the stages of development of each individual are the key technical, tactical & physical module objectives. The course develops the coach as 'Guide'.
There is no entry requirement; however, priority (where applicable) will be given to participants who were actively involved in coaching Mini Rugby.
• Full course attendance
• Practical demonstration (within course) of safety awareness in skills requiring contact
• Sign-off and awareness of the Child Welfare Policy
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Attend update clinic (4 years)
- Liable to adjustment as required
40 maximum / 15 minimum
Munster Rugby are running a coach development initiative for stage 1 and stage 2 rugby coaches in generating good habits in warm-ups, cool-downs and general player physical capabilities.
13 Apr 15