Munster v Glasgow Warriors | Ticket & Matchday Info
22nd February 2018 By The Editor
Find the latest ticket, travel and event information here for Munster’s Guinness PRO14 round 16 game against Glasgow Warriors in Irish Independent Park on Friday night (7 pm).
The West Stand and East Terrace are now sold out for this game.
Adult Terrace – €20
Junior Terrace – €7
Family Pack Terrace – €40 (2 adults & 2 junior)
North and South Terrace tickets are available to buy:
- Munster Rugby Ticket office from 9am-5pm on Monday to Friday
- Mobile Ticket unit (Dolphin End) from 3pm on match day
Please note that there is unreserved seating in the West Stand.
We will welcome the Munster Rugby Supporters Club Choir and Cara O’Sullivan to Irish Independent Park before the game.
There will be lots of activity in the Fan Zone including the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone which will be open for our younger supporters. Oscar is looking forward to meeting younger supporters. Plus they can put their rugby skills to the test in the ‘Tackle Cage Challenge’, ‘Tak’ Reaction Board and much more! We will also have player meet and greets from 6:15pm in the family fun zone.
At half-time we will have a mini rugby display featuring teams from Mallow RFC and Midleton RFC.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 5:30pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
Food offerings will be available behind the scoreboard at the North East corner, where wood fired pizza will be served.
At the Sunday’s Well entrance on the South East Corner, gourmet burgers, hot dogs and chips will be available. Food concessions at either end of the west stand will also serve a variety of hot food to supporters.
The Munster Rugby Life Style Store (mobile unit) will be open at the stadium from 5:30pm.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Traffic & Travel
Munster Rugby provide parking free of charge in the Black Ash Park and Ride Car Park to all supporters. The car park will remain open until 10pm and is a short walk from Irish Independent Park.
Any cars blocking entrances will be towed. As Irish Independent Park is located in a residential area, we request that you respect the local residents at all times.
Weather in Cork
Periods of clouds, highs of 6 degrees.
This game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
Thanks for your continued support.