Ticket & Matchday Information | Munster v Benetton Rugby
31st August 2017 By The Editor
Find the latest ticket, travel and event information here for Munster’s Guinness PRO14 round 1 game against Benetton Rugby in Irish Independent Park on Friday September 1st – ko 7.35pm.
- Adult Stand – €35
- Junior Stand – €10
- Adult Terrace – €20
- Junior Terrace – €7
- Family Pack Terrace – €40 (2 adults & 2 junior)
Tickets are available to buy:
- online here
- Munster Rugby Ticket officefrom 9am – 5pm on Monday to Friday
- Mobile Ticket unit (Dolphin End) from 4pm on match day
Please note that there is unreserved seating in the West Stand where there is only a limited number of tickets remaining.
Traffic & Travel – FREE PARKING
Munster Rugby provide parking free of charge in the Black Ash Park and Ride Car Park to all supporters. The car park will remain open until 10pm and is a short walk from Irish Independent Park.
Any cars blocking entrances will be towed. As Irish Independent Park is located in a residential area, we request that you respect the local residents at all times.
We will welcome the Munster Rugby Supporters Club Choir to Irish Independent Park before the game.
There will be lots of activity in the Fan Zone including the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone which will be open for our younger supporters. Our mascot Oscar is looking forward to meeting them plus they can put their rugby skills to the test in the ‘Tackle Cage Challenge’, ‘Tak’ Reaction Board and much more! You can also meet the players in there from 6:45pm.
At half time our Mini Rugby display features Cobh Pirates RFC and Skibbereen RFC.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 6:05pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
Food offerings will be available behind the scoreboard at the North East corner, where wood fired pizza will be served.
At the Sundays Well entrance on the South East Corner, gourmet burgers, hot dogs and chips will be available with further hot food on sale at either end of the West Stand.
The Munster Rugby Life Style Store (mobile unit) will be open at the stadium from 6:05pm.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Weather in Cork
Sunny with highs of 18 degrees.
This game will be broadcast live on TG4.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.