Vacancy: Performance Analysis Intern
9th May 2017 By The Editor
Munster Rugby are currently accepting applications for work place students for season 2017/2018 within the Performance Analysis department.
This is an exciting opportunity for College/University students or even those who are in full or part time employment to come in and assist with Performance Analysis duties on a flexible basis.
- To learn and code training and games using analysis software
- Filming & Capture of training and games set by Senior Performance Analyst
- Work on mini projects reporting back on general areas of the game and training
- Develop your skill set in other areas of Performance Analysis as required by Munster Rugby
- Have an interest in Rugby Union.
- Be computer literate, ideally with using Apple Mac. Familiar with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dropbox, We Transfer, internet research engines, Pages, Numbers, Keynote etc.
- Willingness to be flexible with time and work home matches if necessary
- Be committed to working within a team environment and have the ability to complete projects within specific time frames.
- The Person must have good time keeping, be enthusiastic, reliable and have the ambition to learn Performance Analysis.
What you can expect in Return:
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a Professional Rugby environment.
- Develop your skill set in Analysis software & have the opportunity to work with Elite Athletes and coaches in a High Performance environment.
The successful candidate will work 20 hours per week commencing June 28th, 2017 and will be based in Munster Rugby’s High performance Center in the UL Arena, Limerick. Sportscode Elite Software and an Apple Macbook will be provided along with supervised training and one-to-one tuition throughout the placement.
If you are interested in this role please send a one page cover letter explaining your interest and why you would be suited to the role together with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is strictly 5pm Friday 19th May 2017.
Munster Rugby is an equal opportunities employer.