Video: B&I Cup To Start In Midleton
13th October 2016 By Munster Rugby
Munster A Head Coach Peter Malone looks ahead to this season’s British and Irish Cup, plus we have all the ticket and matchday information you need for the province’s campaign opener against London Welsh at Midleton RFC this Saturday – ko 2.30pm.
TICKET & MATCHDAY INFORMATION
- Adult – €;10
- Junior – €;3
- Family Pack Terrace – €;20 (2 adults & 2 junior)
- MRSC and Ten Year ticket holders will receive free entry on production of their season tickets/cards.
Tickets are available to buy:
- online here
- Munster Rugby Ticket Offices in Irish Independent Park and Thomond Park
- At Midleton RFC from 12:00 noon on matchday.
The gates will be open from 1pm, the bar and catering units in the ground will open
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Traffic & Travel
Midleton RFC is located on Towns Park, Park North, Midleton, Co. Cork. Free supporter parking is available across the road from the club in the Distillery car park.
The map below details the easiest access route to the club for supporters.
Parking is not available within the grounds of Midleton RFC.
Weather in Cork
Showers expected. Highs of 14 degrees.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.