Ticket & Matchday Info: Munster v Edinburgh
22nd September 2016 By Munster Rugby
The latest ticket, travel and matchday information for Saturday afternoon’s Guinness PRO12 clash in Thomond Park where Munster host Edinburgh in Round 4 of the competition – KO 3pm.
Tickets start from €;20 for Adults, €;40 for Families and €;7 for Juniors and are available to buy:
- online here
- from the Munster Rugby Ticket Offices in Irish Independent Park and Thomond Park
- on matchday at the NEW Ticket Office in the East Stand from 9am
Traffic & Travel
Park and Ride will be in operation from the following locations:
|Pickup Location||Start Time||Drop Off Point|
|Kilmurray Lodge||1300hrs||Thomond Park|
|Radisson Blu||1300hrs||Thomond Park|
|Southcourt Hotel||1300hrs||Thomond Park|
The public bus service from Henry Street (bus no. 302) runs every 20 minutes to Thomond Park.
There is no parking in the vicinity of Thomond Park Stadium.
Open from 1pm, make the Guinness Fan Zone your pre-match meeting point. Located beside the East Stand (see map below), there you can enjoy food from wide range of artisan vendors, soak up the atmosphere of the Guinness Dug Out Bar and bring the kids to meet the players in the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone. The players will be there from 2.30pm, plus the kids can meet our mascot Oscar and put their rugby skills to the test in the 'Tackle Cage Challenge' and much more!
Please note, ‘Tap and go’ contactless payments are now available throughout Thomond Park for amounts up to €;30.
The Munster Rugby Museum Experience is open from 13:00 until before kick-off.
The Munster Rugby Stores will be open at the stadium with the East Stand store open from 1pm, and the Mobile unit outside the West Stand also open from 1pm.
On the pitch, we welcome the Shannon Gospel Choir who will perform before kick-off. Our half-time mini rugby display will feature UL Bohs v Mallow and Thomond v UL Bohs.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 1:30pm, with all concourse bars and catering units open at the same time.
‘Tap and go’ contactless payments can also be used at all concourse bars and catering units.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Weather in Limerick
Cloudy with light showers expected. Highs of 18 degrees.
This game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.