Ticket & Matchday Info: Munster V Cardiff Blues
8th September 2016 By Munster Rugby
The latest ticket, travel and matchday information for Friday’s Guinness PRO12 clash in Irish Independent Park where Munster host Cardiff Blues in Round 2 of the competition – KO 7:35pm.
Adult Stand – €;30 *very limited tickets remaining
Junior Stand – €;10 *very limited tickets remaining
Adult Terrace – €;20
Junior Terrace – €;7
Family Pack Terrace – €;40 (2 adults & 2 junior)
Stand Upgrades – on sale at the South end of the stand from gates open at 6.05pm – subject to availability. Adults €;10/Junior €;3 *very limited tickets remaining
Please note that there is unreserved seating in the West Stand.
Tickets are available to buy:
- online here
- Munster Rugby Ticket office from 9am – 4pm
- Mobile Ticket Unit (Dolphin Gate) from 2pm on match day
New Season Ticket Features
- Transfer the tickets you can’t use
- Use your smartphone as your Season Ticket
- Redeem KIDS GO FREE tickets
Click here for full details
MEET THE PLAYERS
Get an autograph and selfie with some of the players from 7:10pm in the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone located just inside the Dolphin gate. Our mascot Oscar is also looking forward to meeting younger supporters. Plus you can put your rugby skills to the test in the 'Tackle Cage Challenge', 'Tak' Reaction Board and much more!
PRE-MATCH & HALF TIME
We welcome Jamie Stanton to Irish Independent Park, Jamie is an up and coming musician from Cork and is currently touring his debut album 'Flying Colours' which hit the No.1 Spot in the iTunes album charts in October 2015.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 6:05pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
The Munster Rugby Store mobile unit will be open at the stadium from 6:05pm.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
TRAFFIC & TRAVEL
The Black Ash Park and Ride have extended their car park opening hours until 10pm with a reduced rate of €;3 per car for those attending the match.
Parking is limited in the vicinity of Irish Independent Park and any cars blocking entrances will be towed.
Breezy with showers expected. Highs of 10 degrees.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.