Ticket & Matchday Info: Munster V Worcester Warriors
24th August 2016 By Munster Rugby
The latest ticket, travel and match day information for Friday’s Kearys Renault Series clash in Irish Independent Park where Munster host Aviva Premiership outfit Worcester Warriors – KO 7pm.
Ticket Prices (please note that all tickets are unreserved)
Adult – €;15
Junior – €;7
Family of 2 (1 Adult 1 Junior) €;18
Family of 4 (2 Adult 2 Junior) €;30
Tickets are available to buy:
- online here
- Munster Rugby Ticket Office from 9am – 4pm
- Mobile Ticket Unit (Dolphin Gate at the ground) from 2pm on matchday
There will be lots of activity in the Fan Zone including the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone which will be open for our younger supporters, plus Munster mascot Oscar is looking forward to meeting everyone and having his picture taken with everyone!
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 5:30pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
The Munster Rugby Store mobile unit will be open at the stadium from 5:30pm
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Traffic & Travel
The Black Ash Park and Ride have extended their car park opening hours until 11pm to facilitate supporter parking. As Cork City FC also have a fixture on Friday evening, we encourage all driving to the game to use this facility.
Parking is limited in the vicinity of Irish Independent Park and any cars blocking entrances will be towed.
Weather in Cork
A clear evening is expected. Highs of 18 degrees.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.