Elite Player Development Officer, Munster
4th April 2005 By Munster Rugby
The IRFU are currently accepting applications for the position of Elite Player Development Officer based in Munster. The Elite Player Development Officer is an integral part of the IRFU.
The IRFU are currently accepting applications for the position of Elite Player Development Officer based in Munster. The Elite Player Development Officer is an integral part of the IRFU rugby operations and the successful applicant will be required to fulfil the following main duties:
• Visits to schools and clubs to identify players and develop elite facets of the game of rugby through technical sessions
• Delivery of a series of tailored, focussed and high quality elite player development programmes and initiatives
• Organising elite player clinics and camps
• Attending rugby coaching and development seminars and coaching courses
• Coordinating, organising and administering rugby operations and procedures as assigned by the Academy Manager
The successful candidate will have a:
• strong academic background
• previous knowledge and playing experience of rugby
• strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
• positive and proactive approach to coaching rugby
• ability to present and teach in an effective manner
If you would like to apply for this position please send a detailed letter of application combined with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (with current salary level) to the address below. Alternatively, you may email your application to email@example.com.
Ms. Jane McCarthy Human Resources Officer Irish Rugby Football Union 56 Lansdowne Road Dublin 4
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2005.