The main areas of responsibility of the receptionist are:
- General telephone and reception duties
- Maintain a variety of standard office and specialised records and files
- Perform a volume of word processing and or data entry in accordance with standard procedures
- Answering queries from the general public
- Dealing with the requirements of the affiliated clubs and schools
This role is a busy receptionist position that requires constant interaction with members of the public. Working for a provincial governing body, it is imperative that the successful candidate is able to communicate well and speedily on Munster Branch IRFU issues.
In addition to the above there are basic administrative duties also involved. Typical duties are data entry and quality assurance of administration information.
The ideal candidate will require excellent communication skills along with a basic knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than close of business Friday 11th June.