For more details on the running order for the day, see below
- As there is NO PARKING at Inchydoney Beach, co-hosts Clonakilty Rugby Club will provide parking facilities for all teams taking part.
- Check-in for teams takes place at the club and when checked-in and changed, a bus will take all participants to the beautiful strand for the day's Tag action. This is where teams will receive their Bud Light Beach Tag pack also. Bus service will start at 12.30pm.
- Games will take place from between 13.30-14.00 and run until around 17.30.
- The bus service will take teams back to Clonakilty Rugby Club in time for the Winners' Presentations which will start at 18.00.
- Following the Presentations, the second half of the day out will begin with a BBQ, music and a great chance to see the special guests of the day, the Grand Slam silverware which will be on display for all Bud Light taggers in the clubhouse. So not only will everyone enjoy an excellent party night but also get the chance to get their photos taken holding the Six Nations or the Triple Crown Trophies! All are welcome.
Any queries on this great day out may be directed to the IRFU by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org