Business Development Executive
- Reporting to Stadium Director
- Responsible for maximising the commercial performance of the Stadium through the identification, development and retention of new business accounts and ensuring that all Stadium events and products are in line with market requirements.
- Working with the Stadium Director and Catering Partner on development of the sales strategy and
pricing structure with responsibility to implement its sales plan throughout the marketplace
- Sourcing and negotiating business particularly relating to non-match day and corporate hospitality
business including conferences, banqueting and events
- Developing key contacts and relationships in the business community and promoting the Stadium
both locally and internationally.
- Should have strong commercial awareness with a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation and financial skills
- Good work ethic, interpersonal skills, self motivated and able to take initiatives
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry and key portfolio management
- Third level qualification in business / marketing
Closing Date: Friday, 27th June 2008
This role is based at Thomand Park Limerick.
To apply please send your CV to:
Maurice Carr, Partner, at BDO Recruitment, 4 Michael Street, Limerick Tel: 061 414455