AND THE WINNER IS.....
Conor McNamara, Raheen, Limerick
Conor has won a return trip to Cardiff for the Celtic League Final with Irish Ferries for a car & 4 people. And also 4 match tickets for the Final in the Millenium Stadium.
Answers to Questions:
1. Name the Welsh teams that Munster have played against in the Celtic League so far this season (excluding the final)
Answer: Llianelli, Ebbw Vale, Swansea, Neath,Caerphilly
2. What was the highest score that Munster got in a Celtic League game this season and who were their opposition?
Answer: Munster 48 Against Ebbw Vale
3. Who did Munster play in their first ever Celtic League game (last season)?
4. Who did Munster play in the Quarter Final of the Celtic League last season?
5. Name the ports that Irish Ferries operate out of in Ireland.
Answer: Rosslare & Dublin
Congratulations once again to Conor!
And thanks to everyone who entered!