This season Munster Rugby is running a competition throughout each of the 13 Home match programmes. This competition has been devised in conjunction with the President of the Munster Branch IRFU, Dr. Len Harty.
1st Prize: A Trip for 2 plus 2 match tickets to the Heineken Cup Final on May 22nd next.
Runner Up prizes: A signed Munster Rugby Jersey for 2 Runners Up
Rules of the Competition:
1) In each of the 13 Home match programmes for the 2003/04 season, you will find 3 Rugby Player names.
2) Only 1 player in the group of 3 names will provide a link to 1 other name in each of the other 12 programmes.
3) It is up to you to figure out the 13 players that have something in common between each of the 13 match programmes
4) Once you have discovered the link, you must write down the 13 players names and also write down the reason why these 13 players link together.
5) You must collect a Token from each of the home match programmes to be eligible to enter this competition and submit the 13 Tokens (taken from each of the home match programmes) with your final entry.
6) You can submit your entry after the 13th home game (which is the Munster v Edinburgh game on 16 April 2004 in Musgrave park). There will be an entry form in the last programme to enable you to enter this competition.
7) The correct answers and entries accompanied by 13 Tokens from each of the home match programmes will be entered in a draw.
8) The Draw will take place after the last Home game - Munster v Connacht in Thomond on 7th May next.
So don't forget to start collecting your match programmes starting from next Friday night (12th Sept) at the Munster v Llanelli game in Thomond park!