The Munster Rugby Club Supporters, Limerick City Council, Shannon Development and Limerick City Business Association (LCBA) have come together on Saturday to make sure that all fans of Munster Rugby are entertained on Saturday, even if you don't have that precious match ticket.
There will be two book signings in the city on Saturday morning.
George Hook will be signing his book, "Time Added On" in O' Mahony's bookshop from 11am.
Moss Keane will be signing his book, "Rucks, Mauls and Gaelic Football" in Eason s from 11am also.
Then they will head down to Clohessy's Bar, Howleys Quay for a quick Q&A Session with Tony Ward to be chaired by Len Dineen until 12.30pm
At 1pm the Munster Rugby Supporters Club Pre-Match Charity Lunch will begin with speakers Mike Mullins & Christy Cantillon, with MC Tom McSweeney, which is now SOLD-OUT for the third game in a row.
There will also be Face Painters for the kids along with a number of street entertainers and also bands lining the route to Thomond Park in the lead up to the game.
Mick Dolan of Dolans Pub, Dock Road Limerick, has invited ALL Rugby Supporters to an After Match Party, where the game will be shown on the big screen from 8pm, and Live Music til late. Admission is free to ALL RUGBY SUPPORTERS on the night.
The Calendar of Events
- 11am - 11.30am - Two book signings. George Hook at O'Mahony's Bookshop and Moss Keane in Eason's.
- 11.30am - 12.30pm Alan Quinlan & Mike Mullins will be at the Munster Rugby Store to sign jerseys.
- 11.30am - 12.30pm Q&A Session with George Hook, Moss Keane, Tony Ward and Len Dineen in Claws on Howleys Quay.
- 12.30pm - 2pm Street Entertainment throughout the City.
- 1pm - 3.15pm The Munster Rugby Supporters Club Pre-Match Lunch with guests Mike Mullins, Christy Cantillon and MC Tom McSweeney, in Dolans Bar, Dock Road. - SOLD OUT
- 3.15pm onwards Local bands entertain supporters on the way to ground.
- 8.00pm AFTER MATCH PARTY Regardless of the result, Mick Dolan has invited all Rugby Supporters back to the Warehouse for a replay of the game and Live Music till late afterwards. Admission is Free to all Rugby Supporters