All funds raised will go to the Mercy Hospital Foundation's Testicular Cancer Awareness Programme.
The purpose of the awards is to recognise individual feats in the sport in Munster, as well as the achievements of clubs and schools both on and off the pitch.
Eleven diverse categories will be honoured, ranging from Munster Rugby Player and Young Player of the Year through to up and coming Academy talent, Women's Rugby, Referees, Schools and Clubs.
Cost: €650 per table (or €65 per person)
- Table of ten
- Pre-event drinks reception sponsored by Diageo
- 3 Course Meal in the Maryborough Hotel & Spa
- Former Munster, Ireland & British & Irish Lions player and Manager Donal Lenihan as the MC
- All of your guests get 2 match tickets for both of Munster Rugby's pre-match friendlies for the 2013/14 season.
- There will also be a raffle of Munster Rugby prizes on the day with all proceeds going to the Mercy Hospital Foundation's Testicular Cancer Awareness Programme
Please contact: Anthony Morrissey, Ph. 087-6202530, Email email@example.com
More details about the Mercy Hosptial Foundation can be found here.