Munster Academy scrum half Jack Cullen from Bruff RFC has been named in the replacements along with hooker Sean McNulty.
PwC Ireland U20 coach Mike Ruddock has been forced to replace captain Dan Leavy ahead of the U20's penultimate game of the 2014 6 Nations as the flanker has been ruled out of the tournament with a shoulder injury.
Leavy is replaced in the side by Buccaneers' Rory Molloney and Sean O'Brien takes over the captain's role. There are two changes on the bench with Stephen Gardiner replacing Joe Joyce and Frankie Taggart coming in for Michael Trigg.
PwC U20 Head Coach, Mike Ruddock, commented, "The end result against England did not reflect the effort and endeavour shown by this Irish side at Franklins Garden. We must take our chances when they come along and although we did well to draw with Italy last year we would be confident that at Dubarry Park we can get the desired result."
IRELAND U20s v England U20s - 2014 RBS 6 Nations Championship
15. David Busby (QUB RFC - ULSTER), 14. Cian Kelleher (Lansdowne FC - LEINSTER), 13. Dan Goggin (Young Munster - MUNSTER), 12. Peter Robb (Old Belvedere RFC - LEINSTER), 11. Adam Byrne (UCD - LEINSTER), 10. Ross Byrne (UCD RFC - LEINSTER), 9. Nick McCarthy (UCD RFC - LEINSTER), 8. Jack O'Donoghue (UL Bohemians RFC - MUNSTER), 7. Rory Molloney (Buccaneers/CONNACHTt), 6. Peadar Timmins (UCD RFC - LEINSTER), 5. Ross Molony (UCD RFC - LEINSTER), 4. Sean O'Brien (Galwegians RFC - CONNACHT) capt, 3. Rory Burke (Cork Constitution FC - MUNSTER), 2. Max Abbott (Cork Constitution FC - MUNSTER), 1. Peter Dooley (Lansdowne FC - LEINSTER)
16. Sean McNulty (UCD - MUNSTER)
17. Denis Coulson (Lansdowne FC - LEINSTER)
18. Oisin Heffernan (Lansdowne FC - LEINSTER)
19. Stephen Gardiner (Lansdowne FC - LEINSTER)
20. Frankie Taggart (Belfast Harlequins - ULSTER)
21. Jack Cullen (Bruff RFC - MUNSTER)
22. Conor McKeon (Lansdowne FC - LEINSTER)
23. Harrison Brewer (Terenure - LEINSTER)
IRELAND U20 2014 RBS 6 Nations Fixtures
IRELAND U20s v Italy U20s
Dubarry Park; 19:05
Friday 7th March, 2014
France U20s v IRELAND U20s
Maurice Trelut; 20:55
Friday 14th March, 2014