Primary responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing, publishing and managing content on the Munster Rugby website
- Website management and social media management - Writing website copy, press releases and social media content
- Creating, developing and implementing key marketing and communication campaigns
- To play a key role in developing all of the Club's digital media platforms including multimedia streams
- Liaise with media and sponsors as required
- Coordination & development of general E-zine communications
- Assist the Communications Manager with the communications programme around the Senior squad
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, new media or related field
- Expertise across all digital channels, especially website publishing, email marketing and social media
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS), email marketing platforms and social media management systems
- Experience producing content for digital channels
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and written ability with high standard of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work on one's own initiative and have the facility to work flexible hours, as dictated by a sport which is largely leisure/volunteer based
- Having an interest in rugby and a general understanding of the structures within the province, together with having a broad interest in sport, would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants should note that this role which will be based in Cork and is being offered on a 2 year fixed term basis.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should email their Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 21st February 2014.