19 May, 13:07
Ian Keatley is one of four Munster players who will travel with Emerging Ireland to Tblisi at the start of June.
Reporting directly to the IRFU Head of Fitness and operationally to the Ireland U20’s Head Coach, the successful candidate will have:
• Degree required, post graduate degree preferred
• Professional strength and conditioning accreditation
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in high performance sport, preferably professional rugby
• Demonstrated competence in all areas of high performance strength and conditioning; planning, coaching, testing and working within a multidisciplinary team
• Experience of delivering both theory and practical training modules in a sport related area, preferably in strength and conditioning
To apply send a curriculum vitae and cover letter of not more than one page supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm 22nd March 2013.