4 Dec, 17:04
Munster's preparations continued today for the must-win Heineken Cup game at Thomond Park against Perpignan on Sunday (ko 12:45pm).
Reporting directly to the IRFU Head of Fitness and operationally to the Ireland U20’s Head Coach, the successful candidate will have:
• Degree required, post graduate degree preferred
• Professional strength and conditioning accreditation
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in high performance sport, preferably professional rugby
• Demonstrated competence in all areas of high performance strength and conditioning; planning, coaching, testing and working within a multidisciplinary team
• Experience of delivering both theory and practical training modules in a sport related area, preferably in strength and conditioning
To apply send a curriculum vitae and cover letter of not more than one page supporting your application to email@example.com or Human Resources Department, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm 22nd March 2013.