Ticket & Matchday Info: Munster v Ospreys
2nd November 2016 By Munster Rugby
The latest ticket, travel and matchday information for Friday’s Guinness PRO12 clash in Irish Independent Park where Munster host Ospreys in Round 8 of the competition – KO 7:35pm. Supporters can avail of FREE PARKING for the game at the Black Ash Park & Ride.
- Adult Stand – €;30
- Junior Stand – €;10
- Adult Terrace – €;20
- Junior Terrace – €;7
- Family Pack Terrace – €;40 (2 adults & 2 junior)
Stand Upgrades – on sale at the south end of the stand from gates open at 6.05pm – subject to availability. Adults €;15/Junior €;3
Tickets are available to buy:
- online here
- Munster Rugby Ticket office from 9am – 4pm
- Mobile Ticket unit (Sunday’s Well) from 1pm on match day
Please note that there is unreserved seating in the West Stand.
Pre-Match & Half-Time
Come and meet the players from 7:10pm in the Bank of Ireland Family Funzone. Beforehand our mascot Oscar is looking forward to meeting younger supporters, plus the kids can put their rugby skills to the test in the 'Tackle Cage Challenge', 'Tak' Reaction Board and much more!
On the pitch pre-match and at half time we welcome Sinead O’Brien to Irish Independent Park. Sinead is a classically trained award winning soprano.
The stadium turnstiles will be open from 6:05pm, with all food outlets inside the ground open at the same time.
New food offerings will be available behind the scoreboard at the North East corner serving steak & kidney pies , hot chocolate, tea and coffee. At the Sundays Well entrance on the South East corner, there will be an Artisan Street Food vendor serving tacos, pulled pork and beef brisket,
Empanadas, patatas bravas and much more.
The Munster Rugby Stores mobile unit will be open at the stadium from 6:05pm.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Traffic & Travel
Munster Rugby will provide FREE PARKING in the Black Ash Park and Ride Car Park to all supporters. The car park will remain open until 10pm and is a short walk from Irish Independent Park.
Parking is limited in the vicinity of Irish Independent Park and any cars blocking entrances will be towed.
Weather in Cork
Periods of sunshine. Highs of 9 degrees.
This game will be broadcast live on TG4.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.