Ticket & Matchday Info | Munster v Toulouse
6th May 2022 By The Editor
Munster take on French giants Toulouse in both clubs’ record 19th Heineken Champions Cup quarter-final at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday at 3pm.
See full ticket and event information below. Find out all you need to know ahead of the game here.
The Munster team bus will arrive at the ground at approx 1.30pm.
Tickets are available to purchase here from €20 for adults and €10 for juniors and will be available to purchase online right up until kick-off.
Please ensure to download your ticket before you arrive at Aviva Stadium to avoid delays.
Tickets will also be available from Ticketmaster van at the top of Lansdowne Road, here, on match day from 12.30pm. Please note that payments can be made by card only.
Gates will open at 1.30pm to facilitate access to the stadium.
The entry points to the stadium for ticket holders will be identified on your ticket.
On matchdays there will be a cordon around the stadium and fans can only access this cordon via a route indicated on the ticket.
Please note the following:
- Please do not attend the stadium if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any of the following symptoms: Cough, Fever, High Temperature, Sore Throat, Breathlessness, Loss/Change of sense of smell/taste or any Flu like symptoms.
- No one will be permitted to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink/ water containers on entering the stadium.
- NO BAGS (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SMALL HANDBAGS) WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE STADIUM. HANDBAGS WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
- Bag drop facilities are available at the Sandymount Hotel from noon if required.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations
- There will be stewards and security onsite to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
Full Stadium FAQs and Ground Regulations can be found here.
Bars & Food Concessions
Public bars and food & beverage outlets will be open in the concourses within the stadium. Please note, that Aviva Stadium is cashless across all bars and food outlets. This means there will be no cash accepted but all bank cards, Apple, Android and Google Pay are accepted.
Flags will be available in the lower tier in the Stadium.
Match programmes will be available for sale at the Stadium on match day.
Jean Wallace and the MRSC Choir perform Stand Up and Fight before kick-off. The MRSC guard of honour will be present to welcome the teams onto the pitch. At half-time we will welcome the mini teams from Carrigaline, Scarriff, Waterpark, and Young Munster.
There is no parking around the stadium. A vehicle exclusion zone will be in place two hours prior to the match for non residents.
The Lansdowne Road Dart Station is adjacent to Aviva Stadium. Station information including train schedules can be found here.
Several Dublin Bus routes service Aviva Stadium. The Dublin Bus journey planner can be used here to plan your trip.
Further information on travel to Aviva Stadium can be found here.
At the end of the game, please exit the stadium via the same doorway that you used for entry. We ask that all supporters, take their time follow the directions of the stewards when departing the stadium.
Cloudy, dry, highs of 13°. Weather updates are available on www.met.ie
The game will be live on BT Sport 2.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.