The programme will acknowledge the efforts of volunteers who devote countless hours to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all involved with club / school rugby.
Munster Rugby identifies the need to reward those individuals who have dedicated their time by honouring them with a recognition programme while also raising their profile.
From the kitchen caterer to the weekend touch judge to the coaches who manage the underage sides, it is up to you to nominate worthy contributors.
The programme will run from October 2018 to March 2019 with a reward scheme consisting of individual ‘Volunteer of the Month’ awards.
The recognition programme is open to any person currently associated with domestic rugby in Munster, in a non-paid capacity within a club, school, college, university or associated affiliate of the Munster Branch IRFU.
Successful nominees who meet the set criteria will be recognised for their efforts by receiving a prize package including;
- ‘Volunteer of the Month’ Award
- Hospitality package for two including tickets to a Munster home game
Please download the Volunteer Recognition Programme Nomination Form and email the completed form to email@example.com
Eligibility and Conditions of Entry
- Persons who are paid in any form, other than reimbursement for expenses, are ineligible for nomination
- Unsuccessful nominees may be selected in subsequent months
- Nominee and Nominator must not be the same person
Please note: Nominations for the 2018/19 Ballyseedy Home & Garden Volunteer Recognition Programme have now closed.