The Irish Rugby Football Union is looking to appoint a Fitness Advisor to work with the professional and sub-professional players within Munster. This is an exciting and challenging position which will play a critical role in on-going development of the fitness of players within the Province.
Reporting to the National Director of Fitness the main duties of the role are:
- Implementing the IRFU National fitness programme
- Developing and designing individual fitness programmes for players
- Developing and implementing a match recovery programme
- Conducting fitness testing and monitoring/ recording player fitness levels
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong academic background with qualifications in the area of fitness
- Previous experience in working with professional and sub professional players
- Strong communication, motivational and organisational skills
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- A strong commitment to a professional and team-based work ethic
The salary and benefits package will be in line with the experience of the successful candidate.
Please apply in writing enclosing an up to date Curriculum Vitae to:
Ms Jane McCarthy Human Resources Officer Irish Rugby Football Union 56 Lansdowne Road Ballsbridge Dublin 4
The closing date for applications is 4th June 2004 Applications through email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org