Kicking off at 12 p.m. the Division 3 final will be followed by the Division 2 final at 2 p.m. culminating with the Division 1 game at 4 p.m. In the case of adverse weather the Division 3 final may be moved from the main pitch in Lansdowne Road to the back pitch.
The IRFU in association with AIB, the leagues' proud sponsor are planning to make this a family rugby day to remember.
In addition to the top class rugby on offer, the back pitch at Lansdowne Road will be transformed into a vibrant entertainment centre with something for everyone!
Facilities will include marquees, musical entertainment and a children's entertainment area including bouncy castles, face painters, and obstacle courses. All activities promise to provide a fun filled family day out.
Admission prices into Lansdowne Road will be as follows:
• €20 for a family ticket (admission for 2 adults and 4 kids into the stand)
• €12 for an adult (stand)
• €5 for an adult (terrace)
• €2 schoolboys/schoolgirls
Tickets can be pre-purchased in advance of the game from your provincial branch.
To make this day special we want you and your club to join us in the festivities. To that end we are making you an offer that you can't refuse!!
FREE TRAVEL TO LANSDOWNE ROAD ON THE DAY!
For clubs intending to travel to Lansdowne Road for the day by coach, to help alleviate the cost of travel, the IRFU are going to run a fantastic travel offer:
Coach hire costs to the value of €450 (or equivalent in sterling for Ulster clubs) will be paid for by the IRFU. Coaches must contain a minimum of 45 persons.
Please note that each school children's coach must be supervised by a minimum of four adults to avail of the offer.
• This package is available to all clubs in Ireland.
• Book the coach with your local coach hire company, pay for the transport costs and send the receipt to Tracy Hadnett, I.R.F.U., 62 Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4.
• Payment for coach hire will be payable on receipt of coach company invoice.
• There is no limit to the number of buses a club may hire as long as each coach contains a minimum of 45 people.
If your club will be availing of the free travel offer you MUST contact Tracy Hadnett on 01 6473806 or email@example.com IN ADVANCE of the game to inform her of the number of coaches you will be hiring.
See you in Lansdowne Road on Saturday May 7th for what should prove to be a great celebration of Club Rugby.