• Visits to schools and clubs to identify players and develop elite facets of the game of rugby through technical sessions
• Delivery of a series of tailored, focussed and high quality elite player development programmes and initiatives
• Organising elite player clinics and camps
• Attending rugby coaching and development seminars and coaching courses
• Coordinating, organising and administering rugby operations and procedures as assigned by the Academy Manager
The successful candidate will have a:
• strong academic background
• previous knowledge and playing experience of rugby
• strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
• positive and proactive approach to coaching rugby
• ability to present and teach in an effective manner
If you would like to apply for this position please send a detailed letter of application combined with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (with current salary level) to the address below. Alternatively, you may email your application to email@example.com.
Ms. Jane McCarthy Human Resources Officer Irish Rugby Football Union 56 Lansdowne Road Dublin 4
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2005.