POST TITLE: Programme Administrator
Role and Purpose of Position
To assist in the growth and development of rugby in Munster through the data collation and administration of all IRFU development programmes within the Strategic Plan and initiatives to clubs and schools within the province within the six key work areas outlined in the Munster Strategic Plan.
Operational: Provincial Development Manager
Functional: CEO Munster Rugby, Provincial Domestic Games Manager
- A good working knowledge of the Domestic Game work Programmes
- Credible rugby knowledge and background
- Strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Competent in Excel, Word, Internet, and Email
- An ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- A positive and proactive approach to working within the game of rugby
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self motivated and flexible
To find out more information or to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business, Friday 4th of July.