The ?40m development of Thomond Park is due for completion by Autumn 2008. The 26,000 capacity Stadium will contain two
large suites catering for 500 and 200 seating respectively, 20 corporate boxes, a bar with standing room for 1,000 and a
number of smaller suites with a seating capacity for between 30 and 60 people. Thomond Park Stadium Company ('TPSC') now wishes to recruit high calibre people for the key role of:
Ticketing Sales Manager
- Reporting to Stadium Director and the Sales and Marketing Manager, Munster Rugby
- Responsible for the management of ticketing for all match day and non-match day events and activities at Thomond Park Stadium and Musgrave Park for Munster Rugby and the Thomond Park Stadium Company.
- Optimising ticket sales including promoting of events
- Efficient management of ticketing operations pre-event and on the day of the event including printing, allocation and distribution of tickets
- Dealing effectively with an extensive range of customers and key stakeholders while delivering an excellent service.
- Should be strongly analytical
- Experience of IT systems
- Accounting skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent people and communication abilities
- Proven record in delivering in a commercial / target driven role
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in an exciting and challenging environment
- Relevant third level qualification in business / finance.
This role is based at Thomand Park, Limerick.
Closing Date: Friday 27th June
To apply please send your CV to:
Maurice Carr, Partner, at BDO Recruitment, 4 Michael Street, Limerick Tel: 061 414455