Ticketing Sales Manager
- Reporting to Stadium Director and the Sales and Marketing Manager, Munster Rugby
- Responsible for the management of ticketing for all match day and non-match day events and activities at Thomond Park Stadium and Musgrave Park for Munster Rugby and the Thomond Park Stadium Company.
- Optimising ticket sales including promoting of events
- Efficient management of ticketing operations pre-event and on the day of the event including printing, allocation and distribution of tickets
- Dealing effectively with an extensive range of customers and key stakeholders while delivering an excellent service.
- Should be strongly analytical
- Experience of IT systems
- Accounting skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent people and communication abilities
- Proven record in delivering in a commercial / target driven role
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in an exciting and challenging environment
- Relevant third level qualification in business / finance.
This role is based at Thomand Park, Limerick.
Closing Date: Friday 27th June
To apply please send your CV to:
Maurice Carr, Partner, at BDO Recruitment, 4 Michael Street, Limerick Tel: 061 414455