Munster v Glasgow Warriors - Sold Out
Thomond Park Stadium Saturday 4th October, ko 7pmTicketholders:
Stadium opens at 5pm, please arrive early
The ticket collection booth will be open from 4pm - 6pm, this will be in the South East corner of the ground, near Hassetts Cross
In advance of the game please check your ticket for all the relevant information
- Turnstiles are numbered from T1 - T12, please check your ticket for the corresponding turnstile, your ticket will only be accepted at this turnstile
- The turnstiles are automated, which means you will need to scan your own ticket to gain entry, scanning personnel will be on hand to help you
Seat Sections and Blocks:
- All seats are located in sections and blocks, stewards will be in the stadium to help direct you to your seat
Important Stadium Information:
- The stadium has a non-smoking policy, there are designated areas for smoking behind the terraces and on the top level of both stands
- There are bars and catering facilities on all terraces and each level of both stands, however no alcohol can be consumed in the terraces or the seating areas
Finally, there will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, please respect their requests.
Please download all the above information here.
Munster Rugby wish to thank you for your continued support.