Click on the link below to purchase and print your tickets for Munster's Magner s League game v Border Reivers in Thomond Park on September 9th next. (ko 7.30pm)
For General Ticket Sales: Click Here
Stand, Terrace, School Pupil and Family Tickets are also on sale from the following outlets:
- Ticketmaster outlets nationwide (booking charges apply), including Ticketron Merchants Quay Cork and Empire Music Limerick
- Munster Branch Offices- Musgrave Park Cork and Thomond Park Limerick
- Munster Rugby Store Limerick
Having chosen TicketFast as your delivery method there are some things that we would like you ensure that you are aware of.
- You will have received two emails. The first email is confirmation of your booking. Please note that this is NOT your ticket and CANNOT be used to gain entry to Thomond Park. The second email contains an attachment. This attachment contains your tickets. If you not receive your tickets within 24 hours of making your booking please email customer services or contact them at +353 1 648 6060.
- You must OPEN this attachment and PRINT ALL OF YOUR TICKETS in order to attend the event. For more information on printing your tickets, please visit our ticketFast help page. Please ensure that your tickets print correctly, without distortion or smudging.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Once printed, please ensure that you keep your ticket in a safe place and protect them as you would any other ticket. Each ticket will be scanned at the venue to verify it's authenticity. If a second your ticket were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendent that the ticket has already been used. The individual with the second the ticket will be denied entry to the game.
The Terms and Conditions upon which this ticket is issued by the Munster Branch Irish Rugby Football Union are set out below. The acceptance of this ticket shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of these Terms and Conditions. A breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it shall be nullified.
- The Munster Branch IRFU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the ticket holder to the ground or any part of the ground, to remove the ticket holder from the ground or to direct the ticket holder to another part of the ground.
- If the ticket holder is refused admission or removed, no money shall be refunded.
- The Munster Branch IRFU, its servants or agents shall have no liability for loss, injury or damage to the ticket holder, or his or her property while in the ground or any part thereof on entering or leaving the ground, whether caused by the negligence or breach of contract of the Munster Branch IRFU or any of its servants or agents or otherwise.
- Any photograph, image, film or recording taken of any team or any member of any team many not be reproduced for any commercial purpose, whatsoever, whether for money or otherwise.
- No re-sale of this ticket is to be effected for more than its face value.
- This ticket shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purposes unless expressly authorised in writing by the Munster Branch IRFU.