• How proper dietary habits can prevent illness and disease
• Foods people should eat and avoid
• Vitamins and minerals to help lose excess weight
• Stopping the stress hormones, adrenaline and cortisol that result in storing excess weight and illness
• Why is a fat tummy dangerous to your health
• How should you exercise to help get rid of the fat around your middle
• Discover the best way to exercise to get the most effective results in the shortest space of time.
Venue: Thomond Park Stadium
Date: Monday May 17th
€15 or 4 for €50
Book on 061-421100 / 061-421109 or online at
Dr Marilyn Glenville, PhD is recognised as the UK's leading nutritionist. She is a registered nutritionist,
psychologist, author and popular broadcaster. For over twenty five years Dr Glenville has studied and
practiced Nutritional Therapy. She is the author of a number of books including the best selling 'Fat
around the Middle and how to get rid of it'.