Unfortunately, on the night Munster just came up short on the pitch but this was the only negative of the evening for the Business Club members.
Prior to the game, members and guests were treated to a drinks reception and three course meal, served in the exclusive Munster suite. This was followed by an insightful question and answer session with David Wallace hosted by Glyn Billinghurst, Sales and Marketing Manager of Munster Rugby.
With all bar and catering service requirements being professionally catered for by Thomond Park Stadium staff everyone in the suite was able to socialise, network or simply soak up the occasion at their leisure and in comfort.
Benefits of the Munster Rugby Business Club include:
• The opportunity to wow clients, reward staff or treat friends and family
• Superb networking opportunity with like-minded business people
• Excellent setting to develop existing custom
• Priority access to away games and international matches
• Discounts on pitch side and programme advertising and match day sponsorship
• Discounts on the hire of Thomond Park facilities, in the Munster Rugby store and on merchandise
Any individual or business interested in taking up one of the few remaining membership places of this exclusive club please call Andrew Neenan on 086-2497536 or email Andrewneenan@munsterrugby.ie