16 Apr 14
Munster trained in the sunshine at UL yesterday, ahead of Saturday evening's crucial derby away to Connacht in the RaboDirect PRO12.
Garryowen's Shane Buckley comes on to the bench to replace Connacht's Aaron Conneely and fellow clubman James Rael has been named as replacement hooker.
Speaking of the task ahead, Coach Mike Ruddock said "England are the current 6 Nations Champions and we will have to reproduce the intensity we showed against South Africa if we are to get a result in this game. We have done our homework and we are now looking forward to the game."
The game will be shown live on TG4 and Sky Sports.
IRELAND UNDER-20 (Team & Replacements)
15. Peter Nelson (Dungannon/Ulster)
14. Barry Daly (UCD/Leinster)
13. Foster Horan (Lansdowne/Leinster)
12. Chris Farrell (Dungannon/Ulster)
11. Sam Coghlan Murray (UCD/Leinster)
10. JJ Hanrahan (UL Bohemians/Munster) Vice Captain
9. Kieran Marmion (Corinthians/Connacht)
1. Des Merrey (Clontarf/Leinster)
2. Niall Scannell (Dolphin/Munster) Captain
3. Tadhg Furlong (Clontarf/Leinster)
4. Tadhg Beirne (Lansdowne/Leinster)
5. Iain Henderson (Queen's University/Ulster)
6. Jordon Coghlan (UCD/Leinster)
8. Jack Conan (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
7. Conor Gilsenan (UCD/Mullingar/Leinster)
16. James Rael (Garryowen/Munster)
17. Peter Reilly (Lansdowne/Leinster)
18. Jake Cawley (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
19. Alan O'Connor (UCD/Leinster)
20. Shane Buckley (Garryowen/Munster)
21. Luke McGrath (UCD/Leinster)
22. Jake Carty (Buccaneers/Connacht)
23. Stuart Olding (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster)