Two new initiatives have been introduced this season to encourage existing members to help sign up their friends and to reward new members - "Refer a friend" and the "Golden Ticket".
Jennifer Kiernan, MRSC Manager outlines the initiatives: "In order to build our new membership we are asking our existing members to refer a friend and they will receive credit's in their ticket account, we will also have a number of "Golden Tickets" where a number of new members will be selected for free membership and a Magners League season ticket for Thomond Park."
Munster's Doug Howlett, at the launch of the 2010/11 membership campaign, said "The Supporters Club are the core of the 16th Man on match days and having met with many members at their Q&A's I found their knowledge of the game and interaction with the players is great .... It really is like an extended family in Munster".
Existing members have been able to renew since 31st March and new members can join now. Membership costs 30 euro for the 2010/2011 season. Full details of membership and benefits are available on www.mrsc.ie
Membership benefits include;
• Up to 20% discount on Magners League Season Tickets
• Membership pack with exclusive member gift
• Access to tickets for some Heineken Cup matches and International matches
• Attend Question and Answer Evenings with the players, Quiz Nights and Pre-Match Functions
• Private Members Bar in Thomond Park Stadium
• Full access to exclusive Discount Scheme and Giant Draw which includes prizes of cars and rugby trips
• 10% discount on all purchases from Munster Rugby Stores
• Access to pre-sales of tickets for concerts and events in Thomond Park Stadium