- Natural grass sports pitches, tracks and courts;
- Artificial sports pitches, tracks, courts and multi-use games areas;
- Security fencing and ball stop netting;
- Building or refurbishment of dressing rooms, showers and toilets;
- Building or refurbishment of sports halls and gyms;
- Non-personal sports equipment;
In addition to the clubs the IRFU received a grant of €100,000 for other capital investment projects across the provinces.
Welcoming the grants Damon Urlich, Munster Community Rugby Manager said "The value of these grants cannot be understated.
"Without them many clubs would not be in the position to develop and improve their facilities to meet the ongoing requirements of the members."
Speaking at the announcement Minister Ring said: "Sports clubs and organisations are the lifeblood of communities across Ireland.
"I'm delighted to be able to show how much the Government values their role and contribution. Thanks to their largely voluntary work, these clubs and organisations are delivering on the Government's target to get more people to be more active, more often."